Little Cub Announce Debut Album on Domino, Share “Too Much Love” Video
Still Life Due Out April 28 via Domino
Little Cub is a new trio from South London who have already released some promising singles ("Loveless" and "My Nature") and sport a sound that would appeal to fans of fellow Brits Boxed In and New Order, as well as Yanks LCD Soundsystem. The band has signed to Domino and announced their debut album, Still Life. They have also shared a video for single "Too Much Love." Still Life is due out April 28 via Domino. Check out the video below, followed by the album's tracklist and cover art, as well as the videos for "Loveless" and "My Nature."
Little Cub is Dominic Gore, Duncan Tootill, and Adrian Acolatse. Lily-Rose Thomas directed the "Too Much Love" video. Gore had this to say about the video in a press release: "'Too Much Love' is a song about cynicism. For the video, we took a bunch of our experiences and experiences of our friends and reset them into a sort of modern day morality tale based around where we live. Except, there is no moral really. The decisions, good or bad, all live in the grey area where I think most of us reside. Like a Groundhog Day where no lessons are learnt and nothing really changes."
Still Life Tracklist:
01. Too Much Love
02. My Nature
03. Breathing Space
05. Death Of A Football Manager
07. Closing Time
- HAIM Announce New Album, Share Paul Thomas Anderson-Directed Video for “Right Now” (News) — HAIM, Paul Thomas Anderson
- Childhood Announce New Album, Share “California Light” Video (News) — Childhood
- Mac DeMarco Shares “One More Love Song,” Plus Fan Fiction Contest and Marc Maron Interview (News) — Mac DeMarco, Marc Maron
- Patreon Exclusive: Previously Unseen Photos of St. Vincent from 2007 and 2008 (News) — St. Vincent
- Jay Som Shares New Song “Turn the Other Cheek” for Anti-Donald Trump “Our First 100 Days” (News) — Jay Som, Our First 100 Days