?uestlove Launches Signature Food Line
The Roots Drummer Joins Chef Graham Elliot For Culinary Venture
The Roots' ?uestlove has announced a new business venture with Michelin Star Chef Graham Elliot. ?uest Loves Food will essentially be a food truck catering special events and serving up quirky dishes, such as the origami wrapped fried chicken, called Love's Drumsticks.
?uestlove's goal would be to send food trucks to music festivals such as Coachella and Bonnaroo to sell Love's Drumsticks and other tasty reinventions to music fans, including the sweet potato doughnut on a stick. Meanwhile, ?uestlove has been showing off his Drumsticks at parties and for a limited time at New York's Momofuku, where, he tweets, "reservations will sell out like Radiohead tickets."
- Laura Colella (Interview) — Laura Colella
- Watch: Daft Punk - “Instant Crush” (feat. Julian Casablancas) Video (News) — Daft Punk
- Rick and Morty’s Dan Harmon and Justin Roiland (Interview) — Dan Harmon, Justin Roiland
- Grizzly Bear’s Daniel Rossen Announces Solo Tour (News) — Daniel Rossen, Grizzly Bear
- Watch/Listen: Fanfarlo - “Landlocked” (News) — Fanfarlo